Rebelcell Range Extender 29.4V07A – Voor 24V50 AV / 24V100
Rebelcell Range Extender 29.4V07A – Voor 24V50 AV / 24V100:
Range Extender to recharge your Rebelcell 24V50 or 24V100 li-ion battery ‘on the go’ via your (outboard) engine and extend your battery range.
- Suitable: for use with (outboard) engines with 12V alternator with > 17A charge current (in practice 80HP + (outboard) engine).
- Consists: one Rebelcell DC-Charger 29.4V07A (200W), one Samlex BS100 Dual battery separator, one cable-set with integrated fuses and connectors.
- Weight: 0.6 kg
- OPTIMAL CHARGING PROFILE: the Range Extender converts the alternator charge current to the suitable charge profile for your Rebelcell battery for safe charging.
- STARTER BATTERY DISCHARGE PROTECTION: the microprocessor controlled battery seperator ensures that charging of the Rebelcell battery only takes place after the starter battery is full.
- OVERCHARGE PROTECTION: limits charge current automatically when battery is nearly full and shutdown if battery is full.
- TEMPERATURE PROTECTION: dynamic thermal output control’ feature limits (or stops when required) the charge current if temperatures are too high.
- SHORT CIRCUIT AND REVERSE POLARITY PROTECTION: automatic shutdown with short circuit. Reverse polarity protection only on input (not on output).
- WARRANTY: two years.